Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
- Advertisement Option 1
- Create a 30-60 sec video/animation commercial to promote your product
- A storyboard and commercial scripts must be handed in by Week 10 lesson to your I&E teacher
- No lewd acts or vulgarities or anything that is deemed racially insensitive can be used
- Completed video commercial must be posted on your group’s product blog by Term 4 Week 3.
- The following disclaimer must be stated clearly at the end of your commercial
- Disclaimer: This commercial is entirely an I&E project for academic purposes only. No real product/service shown in this commercial is being manufactured or sold.
- Advertisement Option 2
- Create 3 sets of poster advertisement to market your products/services in the newspaper or billboards. Posters should be in a sequel format with meaningful continuous link
- A set of advertisement sketches together with rationale of ideas must be handed in by Week 10 lesson to your I&E teacher
- No lewd acts or vulgarities or anything that is deemed racially insensitive can be used
- Completed posters must be posted on your group’s blog by Term 4 Week 3
- Disclaimer: This advertisement is entirely an I&E project for academic purposes only. No real product/service shown in this advertisement is being manufactured or sold.
ExcellentGoodDevelopingNeeds ImprovementMessageThe main message on the company’s product’s positioning and tagline is clear and impactful.The main message on the company’s product’s positioning and tagline is clear but not so impactful.The main message on the company’s product’s positioning and tagline for the product is not clear.There is no main message on the company’s product’s positioning and tagline at all.CreativityThe advertisement is of good quality, creative with new concepts offering different perspectives.
The advertisement is of good quality, creative but with concepts that are modified / adapted from others.
The advertisement is of average quality, not so creative and uses concepts that are not original.
The advertisement is of poor quality, not creative and doesn’t offer any new or different perspectives to the concepts used.PersuasivenessThe advertisement is very persuasive in creating the desire to own the product.The advertisement is persuasive in creating the desire to own the product.The advertisement is fairly persuasive in creating the interest in the product.The advertisement is not persuasive at all in creating any interest or desire to own the product.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Monday, August 15, 2011
22 August (Monday)- Mother Tongue Language [845-945 am]
23 August (Tuesday)- Mathematics [745-845 am]
24 August (Wednesday)- Science [745- 845 am]
25 August (Thursday)- Integrated Humanities (745-845) and English Language (1150-1250 am).
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Friday, August 12, 2011
Friday, August 5, 2011
Please be discerning when using online platforms; use the platforms wisely and responsibly.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Start on your English Performance Task..
Chinese Blog Posts...
Geography Lesson 10 by next week .
I THINK THAT'S ALL AND PLEASE PAY CLASS FUND . LATEST BY FRIDAY
Monday, August 1, 2011
Science corrections idk ?
Prepare your stuff for maths corrections tmr!
PREPARE FOR CHINESE MUAHAHA HAVE NO FEAR .
ADMT DESIGN JOURNAL . JUST SUBMIT WHAT U HAVE . EMAIL MR IRFAN BY TODAY!!!
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
26 July (Tuesday)
Mother Tongue Language
27 July (Wednesday)
28 July (Thursday)
29 July (Friday)
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
HELLO GUYS AND GIRLS . Homework for today !! :)
1 . Geography - Narrate the video that you took today . Put in the 08 pages for geography .
2 . Chinese - Do the recording on photo booth( paragraph highlighted in red ) .
3 . English - Write a letter to some edit about child labour ?
4 . Maths - Matrix Worksheet .
5 . Chinese PT , Maths PT , ADMT PT and InE PT :)
I can only remember all this . :)
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Friday, July 1, 2011
-Do corrections for Geography exam paper
-HW worksheet on probability
-INE Prototype, Presentation
-Signed Report book
-Some chinese sentence thing
-Rewrite the thingys in the english notes
-Chinese spelling Spelling are the red words on class blog
-HW Worksheet for science
Thursday, June 30, 2011
1 . ENGLISH EXPOSITIONS . (SOMEONE HELP ME SPECIFY)
2 . CHINESE BLOG THING (SOMEONE HELP ME SPECIFY)
3 . MATHS PERFORMANCE TASK DUE TMR RIGHT .
4 . GEOG CORRECTIONS !!!
THAT'S ALL I CAN REMEMBER GOT ANY OTHERS POST IN THE COMMENT SECTIONS
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Sunday, June 26, 2011
The school term is coming to an end soon. Please be mentally, physically and emotionally prepared for the rigour of this term. This term is especially crucial for you.
Study hard and revise well. All the best!!!
Look at the timetable and be prepared for the new term.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Anyone is interested to do your part for the society?
It will be around 20+ June, one day event.
Those who are interested: sms me or email me.
Hope you have a restful and fruitful holiday.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
For this week INE lesson, you need to get your information on the pushcart for presentation.
If you are unsure of what to do, please refer to INE facebook on the questions.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011
Tmr after Morning Assembly, you will need to wear PE attire for the health check up (Robotics Room).
Samuel, Kieren, Adam, pls remember to bring your health booklets.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
You should get Facebook . Because our facebook group is more active than the blog itself . So... yeah :D
Tell me when you have Facebook so I can add you into our group~ It's secret~
For those of ya who don't know the link , S2-05 Facebook Group
There you go :D
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Friday, April 29, 2011
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Here is the homework for today:
1. ADMT Toy Project due next week (Components: Rending sketch, E-Journal and actual product)
2. For the eight of you who haven't, finish up your Case Study on the Yunnan and Japan Earthquake
3. Finish up the Stuff for Science (Research Plan, Experimental Design, Material List, Log Book-not due tomorrow, Literature Review, Group Report, Individual Report-not due tomorrow (I think), and include your Table of Results)
4. Math Worksheet B:Sets - Mr Ingham is going through it tomorrow, hand it up to Daniel on Friday
5. For those who haven't, hand up the English Podcast (Put in the Submit Folder)
Here is the Malay Stuff for today:
1. For those who haven't, finish your Journal, hand up on Friday
2. File the Lampiran Cikgu gave in class today (forgot what it was)
3. Get your parents to sign the Test
4. Bring your Kamus (Kamus Dewan, if possible) on Friday
1. Study for the Exams
2. There is no CCA from 2-13 April (Week 7-8)
3. Sports Meet is postponed, normal timetable on Friday
If there is anything I forgot, please post it in the comments section
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
2)For those who went for SYF(chinese students) , please go to chinese blog and complete that google form
3)Science Research Proposal and stuff .
4)Maths Assignment B
5)English Podcast , applies only to those who have not submitted .
6) Chinese students , there is ting xie tomorrow . Check the chinese blog for more details . Unless Miss Tan doesn't come !
And Vivek Tadikamalla i though you were suppose to give out that form or something .
Thursday, April 21, 2011
-Maths worksheet A in the Sets Notes
-English Podcast.Hand up in Submit folder TODAY. If impossible to give through submit folder,email.
-Complete Geography journal for those who haven't
-History Scribble maps
-Chinese Spelling on Tuesday.Check Chinese blog,words are in red.
-If any more,post them in the comments
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Maths: Graph worksheet 6B and Maths test paper(Check Email)
English: Prepare your roles
Chinese: Zuowen test this friday- bring gaozhi and dictionary. Read the textbook page 67 to 69
Science: Quiz tomorrow
ADMT: Test on Thursday after school, and sketch you design on A3 paper by next lesson, so you can render it.
PW: Do your Lit reviews and the group Lit review on the spreadsheet.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
I’ve heard from your friend Jill that you are addicted to gaming and have been playing for at least ten hours straight. You have been having lots of headache and it seems like you are falling asleep in class lately.
As your beloved twin brother, I suggest that you should stop gaming too much and start by slowly decreasing your gaming hours by one hour. For example, from ten hours of gaming to nine hours to eight hours and so on. If not, you could just take a hammer and smash your computer.
If you do not stop gaming, you might end up looking fat and ugly because of those panda eyes from your lack of sleep. So, if you want your secret crush (Jill) to become your girlfriend, you might want stop gaming. Also, you should sleep early or you would sleep in class and wouldn’t learn anything in class. You should think about your future if you think what I wrote is “inappropriate”.