Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Homework 08/02/11 16:40

HELLO IT'S SAMUEL AGAIN!

1 . The maths ICT worksheet(or whatever you call it) , do some questions . - Apparently I'm not doing it(yet) .

2 . Science Research thingy ? Tomorrow latest .

*3 . For chinese , check the chinese blog for the chinese comment thingy and ting xie .

I doubt there's anything for English because I wasn't listening . SHHHH
*Link to the Chinese Blog : Chinese
For the Pink color form , Hand it up to VIVEK tomorrow .
For Mr . Koh's 10 times copying of the journal , COPY IT . lalalalala
*Those who have not handed in the Si Han give it to Miss Tan tomorrow .
AND BRING ONE DOLLAR FOR CLASS FUND .

* ONLY APPLICABLE TO CHINESE MOTHER TONGUE STUDENTS

I think that's about all . If there's anything i missed out post it as a new post or as a comment under this post. THANK YOU .

10 comments:

  1. 6 bucks already six weeks liao
    -Vivek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those who owe Ms Ng the blog posts please finish it up by today latest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is anyone staying back tomorrow to play MTG?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTH....We can't play MTG in school leh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you MoMo... MTG is not allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who's Anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bolsterman B.M2/08/2011 11:14:00 PM

    BOLSTERMAN!

    We shouldn't stay back for card games!
    We should INSTEAD carry out things necessary in life!
    LIKE SLEEPING! DOING HOMEWORK! EATING AT THE CANTEEN! AND DRINK WHILE DRIVING!... (Forget That..)

    Take my advice boys and girls!
    I AM BOLSTERMAN! Your not so friendly neighborhood Superhero!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Momo, LIKE YOU CARE!!! You play it too!

    @Jonathan, I am Mr 25 pushups... I am Mr please take over the class for Math... I am Mr Peach...

    @Bolsterman B.M, Sleeping is necessary but hardly possible to do in school. Doing homework is necessary, but it is HOMEwork, not SCHOOLwork. Eating at the canteen is necessary but something that almost EVERYONE does in school. Drinking while driving is NOT necessary, so I don't think I will take your advice...

    ReplyDelete