Thursday, April 7, 2011

Addicted Friend (mOmO)

Hi Bill,

How have you been? I have been doing well.I have heard that you have been staying up until late hours due to computer games. Well i am writing here to tell you that gaming is very bad for you as it could ruin your life. Do you think that gaming would be useful in your life in the long run? Woud you think you would get the job of your choice with virtual achievements? I do not think bosses would want to take you in for a job if you do not have academic achievements.Well I would suggest you stop wasting time playing games as it would not benifit you in life.After all,they are just for entertainment.Why not try something else like taking up a hobby such as soccer,badmintaon and many more.That will help you.Trust me :D

Regards,
Mohit

No comments:

Post a Comment