Thursday, April 7, 2011

Amrit's ADV letter

Dear Bill,

I have not heard from you for quite awhile. How are you? The other day, I met your brother in the park. He told me that lately, you have been addicted to computer games.

The reason I am writing this letter to you is because I want to advise you not to play so many computer games. Playing too many computer games will have an effect on your life. If you spend too much time playing games, you will not be able to do your homework. This will affect your studies. You also will not have time to bond with your friends and family.

Here are some things you can do. You should manage your time. Make sure you have time for homework and revision, to bond with your family and friends. Of course, you can also have some time to game but not too much.

If you need anymore help or advice, feel free to write a letter to me.

The sky is dark, it is getting late. I think I will stop here.




Yours sincerely

Amrit

7/4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment