Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dear Chuck,

How have you been recently? The reason I am writing to you today is that I have heard from your parents and friends that you are addicted to gaming and it have its negative effects.

Firstly, the results of your addiction have caused you to lose your precious time with friends and family. Secondly, you have secluded yourself from the outside world through staying at home gaming instead of spending time with friends and family. Lastly, you have been sleeping late and submitting work late and the quality of work is poor.

Next, I will be suggesting what you can do to improve your condition. You should find someone preferably a counselor to talk to if you cannot stop your excessive gaming. You should really stop as the negative effects can be severe and you will regret in future if you did not spend time with your close ones.

I will be writing till here. Until next time, I hope that you will reply me with your addiction have stop and spend your time wisely with your other friends and family.

From,
Elijah

No comments:

Post a Comment