Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dear Chuck!!! xD

Dear Chuck!!! xD,


There is no easy way to say this but YOU ARE ADDICTED TO GAMING!!!

I mean seriously think about it …. You have an entire battle strategy planned out on paper that includes blueprints of the entire place. The plan has people stationed as guards and snipers, so on, all just for ONE GAME?! You could have been having going out on a date with your Girlfriend Sarah! I'm sure she would appreciate it. Or you could just invite all of us out for a nice Movie or maybe some sports you could be spending sooooooooooo .… much time on doing other more meaningful stuff. You could go on a REAL life adventures rather than going on fake virtual adventures. You really should change soon if not I sure that I still want to be your REAL friend. I am not saying that playing games is wrong but you should have fun at it and instead of trying to make virtual friends, why don't you invite some of your neighbors to join you for once? I really hope you heed my advice :) THANKS!



Yours Sincerely,

Matthew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment