Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gaming Letter by Kieren Chua


Dear Chuck,

Hello!I am writing to advise you about your addictions to gaming and what you can do about it.

Addiction to gaming is very common among many people and your case is no different but as a friend I must help you with it.Please listen to me and thus let me help you with your addiction.I have been constantly listening to your online friends which have a life and been hearing that you have been gaming excessively and been camping at home for quite a while.That is very bad which can lead to health and mental issues.

This is what you can do.You can stop immediately and also making yourself “banned”from gaming by trying to control your emotions and also resist the temptations of gaming get to you as to make yourself more resistant to the effects of gaming or that tugging feeling for the need to game.


From,

Kieren Chua

No comments:

Post a Comment