Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mirza Gaming letter...

Dear Bill,

how are you? It has been a long time since I met you. I still wonder if you are still playing Call of Duty. Have you? Well, I’ve stopped gaming ever since I joined the healthy gaming workshop.

I realized how much gaming affects your life especially when you are addicted to it. Simply, it destroys your life. You tend to forget about everything in your life and only care about those that are virtual and not real.


I am here to warn you about the dangers of gaming. Please do not get too addicted to it. Once you start, you can’t stop, I know but I guess if you can’t stop, you will have to learn how to stop. There are lots of workshops about gaming and how to game healthily.

Also, if you cannot stop gaming, or if you game excessively it shows really bad addiction and also it shows that you do not have discipline and cannot manage yourself.


To end off, I would like to see you soon, with a good and healthy lifestyle. Remember, too much gaming is not good.


From,

Mirza :D

No comments:

Post a Comment